Re: January Meeting

  • steve.masticola@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi, Crystal,

      The Northern NJ Cigar Smokers' Group (from meetup.com) is meeting in the same place at 7:00 PM. Maybe we should go over and say hi!

      http://cigar.meetup.com/56/calendar/12062580/?a=cv1o_grp&rv=cv1o

      I'll be there if I can.

      Best, -S.
    • greenrosecat1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        If we can recognize them I do believe it would be a good thing to introduce ourselves.