Calendar reminder

  • im2for1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      Ok, so I reset the calendar reminder for the monthly meetings. Hopefully this new Yahoo calendar works correctly.

      Also, it's getting quite difficult to save seats at JRs since we are such a big group and they are pretty busy. So PLEASE be sure to let me know if you will or will not be attending the meeting. I will only save seats for those who CONFIRM they are coming. If you tell me "maybe" or don't tell me at all, I will NOT save a seat for you and I can not guarantee that you'll be able to get a chair if you show up.

      And if you do tell me you are going to come to the meeting and something changes that you can't make it, please call me and let me know.

      Thanks,
      Liz