International Pipe Smoking Day meeting of the NJFPS, 2/20/2012, 6:00 pm

  • NJFPS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
      Reminder from: NJFPS Yahoo! Group

      Title: International Pipe Smoking Day meeting of the NJFPS

      Date: Monday February 20, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: JR Cigars, Route 10, Whippany, NJ
      Notes: On this day we will take a breather and celebrate the noble art of pipe-smoking and the noble spirit which pervades the brother/sisterhood of the briar. We will put into practice the time-honored and ancestral traditions of raising our pipes in toast to each other in the evening in unison and, thus, share a bowl together.
      Join us in the Monte Cristo Lounge!

    • NJFPS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012