Re: ||NaijaObserver|| Buhari and PTF legacy

  • idowu
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31 11:59 PM
      Guys:

      We should praise Buhari that the money were spent to constructs roads in Nigeria, not to line up foreign accounts and also built big houses and buy cars for individuals, families and girl friends.

      Secondly, Odearigbo and his ilks are still thinking with their tunnel visions, forgetting that traders and farmers from the south travel to these areas to sell their products. Transporters from the south mostly Igbos transport people to these areas and need good roads for their vehicles to last longer.

      Thirdly, Mr. Anenih was given N300b to fix Benin Ore Road, in the first term of Obasanjo Iwayanwu was in charge of the constructions of eastern roads with nothing to show for it.

      Instead of low life people like Odera to hail a man who had something to show for our money, they are introducing ethnic jingoism.

      If everyone in government had spent the money in their trust the way Gen Buhari spent PTF money, Nigeria would have been a El Dorado.

      Pronto!!!

      Idowu
      "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." --Thomas Jefferson

      "There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest." -- Elie Wiesel

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        All useless southern politicians turned road contractors took PTF monEY and did what crooks usually do - SWALLOWED it. When will you wake up from your perpetual clannish slumber and remember that your sister from Anambara State, the perennial government woman of "ndi Igbo erika ebe a" fame - Dora Akinyuli - was in charge of PTF operations in the east? When will you and your fellow finger pointing non-entities ask her what she did or did not do for the east while in PTF? Could she have said to herself in the manner of her disposition to things Igbo...uzo ndi Igbo erika..and turned her face? Let her tell if Buhari asked her not to do for the east. If she can show that, and you post it here then I'd have no argument with you. I mean, do not go fabricating things, as you are won't to, and tell us here is the evidence. If you cannot act thusly, then you are the wiser, I doubt it though, dumping the finger pointing lies, smear and blackmail that comes natural to you. So I say, the below, is total BS.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          Peter Opara:
          You are our einstein, right? We know squat, right? A question. Why were all the Abuja Projects handled exclusively by foreingn exparts? Why, mr einstein? Why does the story change when it comes to any project in either SEast or SSouth. Are there no Emirs in Abuja who they could've  handrd over the mega cash to build Abuja? Imagin what could have happened to the money. Hausa/Fulani/Obj  are as clever as a fox. They know what they are doing. They are no fools. The under-developement of SSouth and SEast is by design. If the cabal had wanted, all they needed to do is, to hand it over to foreigners and give them heaps of cash. Period.

          Why can't the same Hausa/Fulani/Obj (federal government) mandate foreign exparts do the jobs in the SEast or SSouth, as they had done in Abuja or Lagos? Why did they have to accept cheap local contractors, or chiefs, obis or amainabos in SEast and SSouth, to do a nigerian419 job? Why?
          Can't you see a subtle manipulation of the process here? Can't you see it is the process by which marginalization is carried out? Can't you see that, mr einstein? Throw money to those you want to control, and watch them go for it, like packs of wolves, tearing the money and the projects with their teeth. The controller, in this case,  Hausa/Fulani/Obj will stand to beat their breast. We gave them the money and they ate it. Thinking is hard.

          "speak softly, but carry a big Stick" by Theodore Roosevelt

          Zubbie Ekwueme
          "Nigeria must be Restructured, Re-regionalized, Resource-controlled, Confederated"

          zekwueme@...