Re: [NaijaPolitics] (To ALL)Check out YouTube - This video will not shock Nigerians....

  • Zubbie Ekwueme
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      There is always a Judas among the twelve and one there is in every generation. - KC Prince Asagwara

      Maazi Asagwara:
      If you think that this man is a Judas, then you need your head checked for neural damage. Your ability to reason may be severly compromisede. You are part of the black problem. Just as Valentine Ojo, Nnanna Agomoh, Abraham Madu, Nebu Adiele, Obi Nwakanma, RC Ilona and a bunch of other anti-christs of Igboland are.

      "speak softly, but carry a big Stick" by Theodore Roosevelt

      Zubbie Ekwueme
      "Nigeria must be Restructured, Re-regionalized, Resource-controlled, Confederated"

      zekwueme@...

      From: Asagwara, Ken (EDU) <Ken.Asagwara@...>
      To: "'NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com'" <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 3:29 PM