Re: [NIgerianWorldForum] Re:UN-STAR RICE STAMPEDE: The Case of the Officers, the Lucky Ladies - and the Unlucky Woman!

  • yinka odumakin
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
      Okpia:
      Would a true lady be throwing rice at our people on our people 50years after independence?
      Methinks even refugees deserve being treated with some honor!
      Yinka.

      "After going around and around and around the same old mountain,may be it's time to finish the job.May be it's time to claim the promise.I dont know about you,but im tired of going around and around and around the mountain"-Rapheal Warnock"-

      From: eRG <edoregeneration@...>
      Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:41:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: NaijaPolitics e-Group<NaijaPolitics@yahoogroups.com>; naijaintellects<naijaintellects@...>; NIDOA<NIDOA@yahoogroups.com>; <NaijaObserver@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NIgerianWorldForum] Re:UN-STAR RICE STAMPEDE: The Case of the Officers, the Lucky Ladies - and the Unlucky Woman!

      Alagba Odumikan,

      Why are you contributing to this petty debate about rice fuelled by ignorance?
      I hereby demand an apology from you right now for referring to the office of the wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as "false" lady.  I don't think madam will be happy about that.

      eRG
      "God gives, Man hoards and Satan steals" - eRG's Father

      From: Stevek <stevek941@...>
      Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: NaijaPolitics e-Group<NaijaPolitics@yahoogroups.com>; naijaintellects<naijaintellects@...>; NIDOA<NIDOA@yahoogroups.com>; <NaijaObserver@yahoogroups.com>

      Who is Dame and where did she get the money to buy the rice from? I mean, Dame sounds like a medieval English appelation.

      Stevek

      Washington, DC, USA

      A society of supine lambs breeds erect wolves. - Stevek

      A wise man proportions his beliefs to the evidence - David Hume

      Are you not going to weep openly if Dame did not buy the rice and all the beneficiaries die of hunger and their children become "widows'?

      From: Triple A <a3_triplea@...>
      Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:31:13 +0000 (GMT)
      To: <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: NaijaPolitics e-Group<NaijaPolitics@yahoogroups.com>; naijaintellects<naijaintellects@...>; NIDOA<NIDOA@yahoogroups.com>; <NaijaObserver@yahoogroups.com>; NigerianWorldForum<NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>

      Pa Dominic,
      Is that all you did?
      'Shaking his head'?
      Me, I am weeping inside.
      It is a lost country!

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
        Me, I looked at the picture and called back pictures I saw from the quake-torn Haiti the other day. There is no difference at all!

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
          Hmmm. Thanks, bud. Dame, eh?

          Well, I guess she is complying to the wisdom that it takes money to make money even if the money she is spending now is stolen and the money she hopes to make will be stolen.

          Happy Independence Anniversary Nigeria, a miserable den of bold thieves with medieval English accolades.

          From: Stevek <stevek941@...>
          Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>