Re: [NIgerianWorldForum] Governor Akpabio: Tormented By His Sins

  • ok_conrad@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
      Wow, today is the first day in the second half of this year. It feels like WE only started this year 6 hours ago. Truly we've had good times, sad times, hard times, we've struggled here and there, we've fought many battles, highs&lows but above all WE must be thankful. YES, WE must show gratitude to the One who has brought US this far. Yes we've not attained certain things, we're still waiting to hear good news, that prayer hasn't been answered yet, etc but in all things WE must give thanks. Look back to where you're coming from to where you are today and of course to the hope you have for the future. Can u c dat the name of the Lord is worthy to be praised. Come begin to praise Him 4 He alone is WORTHY!

      From: Abraham Madu <abraham.madu@...>
      Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>; <IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com>; Nnanna Agomoh<mnagomoh@...>; <odera_igbo@...>; <Helemuo@...>; <zekwueme@...>; charles maduka<zuzugbe@...>; <alukome@...>; <m.onibokun@...>; <matto1@...>; Amauche Ude<udeamauche@...>
      ReplyTo: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NIgerianWorldForum] Governor Akpabio: Tormented By His Sins

      "When must man start believing Him and move up to knowing Him? For all we know, God is not a liar!
      This is the understanding that informs the faith of the Children of God and why they surrender
      VENGEANCE to a perfect, inexorable law!
      Those prayers by religious mortals are futile and fatuous and cannot stay the hand of The Law until
      restitution is made by the perpetrator of an abomination" by Mazi Chief Nnanna Agomoh

      What is in this world that is better than your good name? Absolutely nothing, HO! HA! What is money that will make me kill or plan to take a human life? Tufiakwa! No body should kill any body, at all, HO! HA!
      Let there be love on earth among human beings , HO! HA!
      Ya gazie
      A.A.Madu

      • wisdompatrick@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
          Dear All, if I may say this Mr. Thompson's purported Akpabio's confession is like tale-by-moonlight stuff. Such we used to hear in our villages in those days. How do you explained that a state governor with legion of political enemies would make such incredible confession and it would remain a family affair. This must be self hallucinations my Mr. Thompson.

          Wisdom Patrick

          From: ok_conrad@...
          Sender: NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:04:49 +0000