Spot the difference:Ikwerre translated into Igbo Area Scatter: A Nigerian Transvestite

  • Zubbie Ekwueme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      "... Ke zuru moto, ovuru bia nu ali ikwerre,
                nke zuru moto, ov(b)uru bi na ala Ikwerre
        aliyi osor igwe, sa aliyi osor moto....."
         ala gi oso igwe, si ala gi oso moto
       Translation, any one that buys a vehicle, he carries it to ikwerre land, does your land (referring to Igboland) prohibit bicycle or does your land prohibit vehicle....

      Folks:

      Igbo is in green color, Ikwerre is in Blue. Spot the difference.

       Ikwerre Artist named Boro from Egbeda in Emohua LGA spoke excellent Igbo. Period. Judge for yourselves, folks.

      Zubbie Ekwueme
      Restructuring . Regionalization . Resource Control . Confederation

      zekwueme@...

      From: Chukwuemeka Okala <reukal@yahoo. co.uk>
      To: "Mobolaji ALUKO" <alukome@gmail. com>, "NaijaPolitics e-Group" <NaijaPolitics@ yahoogroups. com>, "NIDOA" <NIDOA@yahoogroups. com>, "OmoOdua" <OmoOdua@yahoogroups .com>
      Cc: "joan.Osa Oviawe" <joanoviawe@gmail. com>, ibk@..., "Asagwara, Ken (EDU-ECY)" <Ken.Asagwara@ gov.mb.ca>, "TalkNigeria" <talknigeria@ yahoogroups. com>, NIgerianWorldForum@ yahoogroups. com, naijaintellects@ googlegroups. com, eleikwerre@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 9:07 AM

       Bolaji,
      You are not wrong at all. You are right to the letter.

      I sincerely believe that KC Prince Asagwara knows the citizenship of the late "Area Scatter" in Igboland, yet he delights in spreading indefensible lies on the cyber-space. What annoyed me most with his commentary was where he said I should go do some research. Do "some research" on his lies? I don't get it! Has Dr. Asagwara lost the central concept of research?

      Let me leave him at that. He may have probably taken my advice.

      Stay blessed.

      Emeka Reuben Okala
      London, UK

      From: joan.Osa Oviawe < joanoviawe@gmail. com >
      To: nigerdeltaforum@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 3:39 AM

      Here is a clip about a Nigerian transvestite, known as "Area Scatter."

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=X8DYIDQh20Q

      jOo

    • Zubbie Ekwueme