Re: [NIgerianWorldForum] Re: ||NaijaObserver|| Re: Igbo-Yoruba truce - what they were writing.

  • maxima1757@...
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 24, 2013
      Just days ago ... these are the things some wrote, rejoicing over the death of others ...

      Those who have ears ...

      O.E.

      From: Ayo Ojutalayo <ayoojutalayo@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:09 AM
      Subject: ||NaijaObserver|| Nafata: Re: Igbo-Yoruba truce
      To: "talkhard@yahoogroups.com" <talkhard@yahoogroups.com>, "ositaebiem@..." <ositaebiem@...>, "NigerianID@yahoogroups.com" <NigerianID@yahoogroups.com>, Bring your baseball bat <naijaobserver@yahoogroups.com>, "nigerianworldforum@yahoogroups.com" <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>, Nigerian Observer group <NaijaObserver@yahoogroups.com>, omo oodua <omoodua@yahoogroups.com>, "bamaguje@..." <bamaguje@...>

      "It’s time the O’dua and Biafra internet warriors sheath their swords and join hands to face their common enemy… our common enemy - the violently intolerant northern Islamists that have plagued us with Boko Haram". . . . . Nafata

      Nafata,

      You and others should rightly direct your plead to biafran internet warriors [Yorubas have no reason(s) to resurrect the civil war after four decades]. It is the biafran worriors that want other Nigerians to accept genocide against Igbo, accept starvation of two million children by Nigeria, apologize and pay reparation for the war.

      Ayo Ojutalayo

      From: Ayo Ojutalayo <ayoojutalayo@...>
      Date: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [talkhard] 1966 Igbo massacre in Benin - "no big deal" ayo ojutalayo.... IGBO/BIAFRA GENOCIDE -
      To: "talkhard@yahoogroups.com" <talkhard@yahoogroups.com>, Nigerian Observer group <NaijaObserver@yahoogroups.com>, Nigerian World Forum <NIgerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com>, omo oodua <omoodua@yahoogroups.com>

      "Wakeup (Peter Opara)! You are in a bad dream. Wakeup to Nigeria's possibiities and prospects. Or you will perish in your primitive and primordial fears,bigotry and hate. A word is enuff for the sane." . . .  Turaki

      From: ISIMI BUNMI <isimib@...>
      To: talkhard@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10:53 PM

      Mr Opara, do u think every person from the enclave u describe as "Biafra" agree with ur views. I can tell u,as at today Nigeria, more than 75% of the Igbo speaking component will not go with u not to talk of other ethnic nationalities within the territory so described as"Biafra". Wakeup ! You are in a bad dream. Wakeup to Nigeria's possibiities and prospects. Or you will perish in your primitive and primordial fears,bigotry and hate. A word is enuff for the sane. Turaki

      ------------------------------

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Igirigi
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 26, 2013

        And I am

        Ezeana Achusim
        Odi-Isaa
        Nwa Dim Orioha

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:53 PM, afis <odidere2012@...> wrote:

        My brother OE, I know the Igbos well well. They are born to Whine.
        I have something to say, I say it with a flourish to put emphasis on my points.

        Don't mind these MumuIgbos that parade themselves as intellects. They are the unfair ones.
        They are too afraid of their own little clans and speaking evil of ya own becomes a criminal offense.
        However, while they see no evil in each other, you cough in their direction, these same blind guys will all jump up to write poetry on your ass. You will start reading Shakespeare on subway signboards signed and parceled by MumuIgbos.

        Oriwon lo daru.....dem heads dey scatter sef.
        Afis

         <

        --
        Shikena,