Valentine Ojo preaching tolerance! Re: Re: ST ALIN IGIETSEME IS A TROUBLE MAKER - Faity-tal es about FG’s nine new varsities

  • Ayo Ojutalayo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013

      "It is called INTOLERANCE - when you are unable to accept that others may think differently from you, see the world from a different perspective from you, that you are the ideal, and that your views are always right!" . . . Valentine Ojo

      Valentine Ojo preaching TOLERANCE? Do as he says, not as he does!

      Ayo Ojutalayo