Re: || HOW NIGERIANS SHOULD LIVE/HOW GOVTS SHOULD WORK 2

  • Valentine Ojo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      Tope Aburo:

      Do you think that our so-clled leaders don't know all this...?

      Even things are BETTER in Ghana! I wa talkig to a friend in Ghana 5 hiours ago when I called him to wish him Happy New Year!

      You have no need to go as far as Dubai!

      And our 'leaders' - these BASTARDS - know it!

      So what then can you or I teach them that they do not already know...?

      What Nigeria need is a BLOODY REVOLUTION - and very soon too!

      And don't kid yourself - the Americans won't stop it as long as their oil supply is not interrupted!

      And Boko Haram will merely speed up the process!

      You should have watched how Dubai welcomed the New Year!

      Again, 'Happy new year to you and yours'!

      It is still 15 minutes away here!

      Dr. Valentine Ojo
      Tall Timbers, MD
      .

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM, tope fasua <topsyfash@...> wrote:

      Uncle Val

      Thanks for the admonition

      I did not attempt to 'compare', but to help us look at how human beings should organize society

      I could have taken a video in Europe or the USA too, but then many say those civilizations are centuries ahead so also no basis for comparison. Again its not about comparison but about examples.  We are made to live like animals back in Africa as a whole, for some bizarre reason by the visionlessness and self-centeredness of our leaders, or rulers.  Yet a low could be achieved for little amounts, if we think differently. it has little to do with tribes, languages or even religion. it has all to do with thought processes.

      The Dubai example is more cogent because they got their independence from Great Britain, just 41 years ago, and even 20 years ago, applied to Nigeria for a loan, which we promptly decline. But today, millions of nigerians - and other africans - angolans, ghanaians, pour in here and give them the money for free

      You don't have to pass it on sir. I have two more to post

      Happy new year to you and yours

      Tope