Re: Debe Ojukwu in pics. Ikemba Nnewi has a heart and head -read.

  • MsJoe21St@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      If Ikemba Nnew adopted and recognized his daughter Ebele, why would he  disinherit his son?

      In our African traditions, an adult, alone, walks up to you and say: wellu sah, ma mami telli me sey na you bi ma papa?

      Such a momentous reckoning should be more dignified and serious than that. You bring the "clan;"  birds will hear and trumpet will blare with rites....especially for a man of Ojukwu's stature with consequences beyond family matters.

       Did Ezeigbo Gburugburu  not recognize his child born out of wedlock- Tenny  Haman?
      What what makes the Debe siring -or not - so out place in the Ojukwu family?
       In fact, Debe must be metaphorically whipped for bringing dishonor by arguing in public. He should go about his business.

      Ah beg una lef the Ikemba rest. The man wrote his will and should that not be it?

      MsJoe

      In a message dated 12/5/2012 9:27:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tvade3@... writes:

      'You have an obligation as an Igbo man to truthfully pass on to others what our ancestors passed onto you. Your last sentence is palpably cowardly and a not so clever way of bucking the bucks. Not only was Odumegwu Ojukwu the premier Igbo son, he was a man who made injustice visited upon others injustice visited upon him. He cannot speak for himself now, therefore all sane and honorable Igbo have obligations to speak for him. No sensible Igbo needs permission from the Ojukwu family to redirect the erring family members to the truth. They know the truth about Debe, they are merely skewing the truth for selfish and vindictive purposes.

      This is not entirely about Debe Ojukwu, it is also about Odumegwu Ojukwu. Shall we allow opportunistic freaks to get away with projecting him as a bum who rejected his first son? Or shall we shy away from the Igbo tradition of condemning abomination? In each case, I say, tufiakwa!'

      --
      Compcros
      Comparative Cognitive Processes and Systems

    • peter opara

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
          Debe Ojukwu is a greedy thief. The only thing he is concerned with is how much money he can steal from Ojukwu Transport Limited by forging signatures and collecting rents illegally. He is a 419 guy, just like Bianca and Robert Okonkwo. They are all gold diggers and criminals!

          Look at what this bastard is saying below. He is a liar and a theif!

          Bianca Onoh and Robert Okonkwo poisoned Ojukwu says Debe Ojukwu!

          In an exclusive interview on Thursday December 20th 2012, the disinherited
          illegitimate son of Chief Emeka Ojukwu stated categorically that he has
          evidence including a toxicology report which says that methyl iodide, a poison
          known to cause stroke was detected in Emeka Ojukwu body before and after his
          death. This was also indicated in his original autopsy report which was
          destroyed by Bianca and Okonkwo.
          He stated that The Biafran General had willed his property at No 7 Forest
          Crescent, Enugu, his home in Umudim Nnewi, as well as all his shares in Ojukwu
          Transport Limited to his first son Sylvester Debe Ojukwu. He said that Bianca
          had conspired with Robert Okonkwo and Barrister Onyemelukwe to destroy the will
          and reproduce a forged will.
          He wanted to take the opportunity to inform the Igbo community that he has
          information that Bianca, Okonkwo and Onyemelukwe are currently conspiring to
          murder him and his brother Emeka Jr. If anything happens to me, my brother Emeka
          or anyone in Ojukwu family you should all know who is responsible.
          He also says he has evidence that Bianca’s children Afamefuna, Nwachukwu and
          Chineme are Robert Okonkwo’s biological children.
          On the issue of him saying that Mohammed, the founder of Islam was an
          illegitimate child he said that it is a historical fact that Mohammed was born
          out of wedlock and so was Jesus too.
          When asked about Tenny Herman who is said to be Ojukwu’s daughter with a married
          Northern woman, he said that he wasn’t interested in discussing his fathers
          relationships with loose and cheap Northern women.
          He also said that Governor Umeh can confirm that Ojukwu died from methyl iodide
          poisoning as indicated in his autopsy and the toxicology report. He hinted on
          this in his interview with Sun News (see link below) but Gov. Umeh is a humble
          gentleman who wanted to spare the family additional grief. If the Nigerian
          Police and Judiciary were not useless corrupt institutions, Bianca, Okonkwo and
          Onyemelukwe would be in prison for conspiracy, forgery and murder he added.

          http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/apga-crisis-ill-expose-bianca-ojukwu-gov-obi-\
          umeh/