Zubbie Ekwueme's SS and SE Christian Democratic Republic: Ben Aduba: IS IT ILLEGAL TO DEMAND DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA EVEN IF YOU THINK NIGERIA IS RUNNING FINE AND DANDY??>>SPIN DOCTOR - CHOICES AHEAD OF NIGERIA

  • Ayo Ojutalayo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012
      "Yoruba-Edo are now looking for alliance with Boko Haram people -CPC.

      If you are looking for who destroyed Nigeria, it is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba cabal, that were declared victors in the war against Biafra. They in turn neglected the East, neglected the goose that lays the golden eggs. How does a people with OIL fall to cheap pranks and tricks, and become the least developed region in Nigeria.  Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba cabal have been pissing over us for over 45 years. They are the culprits. They are the bad guys, the guilty ones.
      It is a duty of the persecuted Christian SS and SE to begin to make arrangement to walk away from Muslim Nigeria. Nothing, repeat nothing will ever come out good in this hell hole that eats its young." . . . .  Zubbie Ekwueme

      Zubbie,

      How will you get SS to trust SE enough to "walk away from Muslim Nigeria" with SE?

      Ayo Ojutalayo

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012
        Mr Ojutalayo,
        where have you been? Not really heard of you for days... you are into this Nigeria separation thing! YOU WAN FOLLOW THEM COMMOT?
        I go miss you if you go another country... well before then salute madam for me. Say we non forget about am oooooh. I just I want my friend
        Emeka's innocence to come thru before we go dedicate time to her side. Tell am say I'm not impressed with the new one page (pictures only)
        website.

        Greetings,
        ...felix