RE: | Of Presidential Ambitions, Sexual exploitation of Teenage girls and the Descration of the Naira

  • Valentine Ojo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 12:02 AM
      "On my own, I have now officially withdrawn my support for Dr. Ojo's Presidential ambition for 2015, based on your revelation, which he (Dr. Ojo) posted to the forums." -  dAme jOo <thepeoplessister@...>

      Lady Joan Osa Oviawe:

      I am only just seeing this.

      Could you please re-post what you claimed that "he (Dr. Ojo) posted to the forums".

      If I were in Ola Kassim' shoes, and already knew that this Dr. Ojo was such a "degenerate", why would I "have kept my promise even though I was totally disgusted by what you revealed to me in that private conversation about being involved with sex with youthful prostitutes at Ile Ife."...?

      Anyone who wants to believe Ola Kassim's FABRICATIONS can of course go ahead and do so.

      People are always free to believe whatever they choose to believe.

      After some people believe that there are mansions waiting for them in heaven, while others believe that there will be rewarded with 70 virgins if they died mathrys for their religion!

      Some even believe that a pastor/doctor can make people vomit lizards, and that babies can be born clutching Bibles and Korans!

      It's a FREE WORLD!!!

      I forgot that Ola Kassim and myself are so CLOSE, that I would confide so much in him! He is my 'paddy man'!

      So he knows everything there is to know about Dr. Ojo! And whatever he say about Ojo can only be true!

      Fantastic!

      Yet Ola Kasssim has never in his life set eyes on Ojo - and neither have Ojo ever set eyes on him!

      Ola Kassim is still SMARTING from the fact that I IGNOMINIOUSLY and OPENLY DISMISSED him and his PRETENSIONS as my Campaign Manger when I was still seriously contemplating making a run for the Nigerian Presidency.

      And he'll DESCEND to any gutter to try to get back at me.

      Here, Ola Kassim is merely letting his own DIRTY FANTASIES and LACK of MORALS run riot on him!

      And having observed what such UNSERIOUS PEOPLE and BUFFOONS most Nigerians are, who would i n all seriousness want to be 'President' of such a motley, undisciplined and unprincipled horde...?

      I have long re-considered my priorities, even when some are to asleep to notice that.

      Sure, Ms Joan Osa Oviawe, please go ahead and "officially withdraw your support for Dr. Ojo's Presidential ambition for 2015, based on his [Ola Kassim's] revelation, which he (Dr. Ojo) posted to the forums."

      You may however be a tad too late since you are not even sure that "Dr. Ojo [still nurses any] Presidential ambition for 2015".

      You don't know Dr. Ojo that well either. We are not that close.

      But like I earlier requested, please do me a favor and re-post what "he (Dr. Ojo) posted to the forums."

      Or ask Ola Kassim to post what "he (Dr. Ojo) posted to the forums.

      It must be somewhere there in the archives I am sure.

      I'll wait...

      Thanks!

      Dr. Valentine Ojo
      Tall Timbers, MD

      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Ibukunolu Alao Babajide <ibk@...> wrote:

      Dear Joan,

      A tip of the ice-berg,  Many young undergraduates were blackmailed and raped, and you can see the selective approach to corruption and the ethnic chauvinism on display.  These are material for creating a moral barometer and rating the debauchery and obscene madness that has been going on in Nigeria.  I must add that many women have been colluding by their silence and readiness to sweep this madness under the carpet.

      If you look deep enough, your life's work is cut out for you.

      Cheers.

      IBK

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 9:26 AM
        Ola Kassim:

        Congratulations that you have found a cptive audience in Joan Osa Oviawe and one MORON who calls himself Adepoju!

        Below is my initial response to Joan Osa Oviawe, whom I consider to be the morE intelligent among the the 3 of you.

        I am asking that you re-post these lengthy exchanges on NaijaPolitics, a forum to which I rarely belong.

        And please post the TRANSCRIPT of this lengthy 'telephone discussion' where I called up the great Ola Kassim, only to regal him with juicy details of my dirty "sexual escapades", seeing that you are my closest buddy with whom I would discuss such things.

        And of course, I called you up privately to inform you that my daughter had been admitted to an Ivy League university in NC.

        Are you not my 'closest friend'...?

        And GULLIBLE FOOLS out there who choose to believe OIla Kassim can of course go ahead to believe his cerbral masturbations.

        - Was it not the same Ola Kassim who came out less than two weeks ago to accuse me of calling women "spare tires"...?

        - It is now Ojo the Degenerate who cavorted with prostitutes and minors while at Ife!

        What next...?

        - Ojo actually invented giving grades for sex at Nigerian universities!

        - Ojo was abused as a child by his Austrian Guardians.

        All according to Ola Kassim, the only Oracle and Sole Custodian of 'Truth' in Nigeria

        What story has Ola Kassim not spread about this enigmatic Ojo - Ola Kassim's NEMESIS - on these forums...?

        Let's wait for another chapter in the Ojo Saga by Ola Kassim.

        Is it not rather interesting that Ola Kassim is today suddenly appealing to "Tajudeen, Dame JOo, Dominic, SteveK et al:", and the rest of Nigeria, to jump on his BANDWAGON of his Anti-Ojo FABRICATIONS and TIRADES, cleverly diverting attention from his THIEVING ACTIVITIES while at NIDO, and his continued FRONTING for Nigerian Treasury Looters like Olusegun Obasanjo, Joe Keshi, Jimi Lawal, OGD, et al.

        Let's not forget that this thread started out as:

        "How Jimi Lawal Stole Your Money

        The Return of the Crooked Banker-El-Rufai's Scandal"

        And Jimi Lawal, El-Rufai, et al are all Ola Kassim's frineds, patrons and sponsors!

        Is it not very clever of Ola Kassim to suddenly want to change all that to "Sexual exploitation of Teenage girls and the Descration of the Naira" of which he is now accusing his ARCH-NEMESIS, Dr. Ojo - some 2-5 years after the alleged encounters with him...?

        What took Ola Kassim so long...2-5 years at least...?

        Aitete mu ole, OLE fe sa lo!

        For now, here is my initial response to Ms Joan Osa Oviawe: later we'll look at the dates that Ola Kassim claims that these encounters between him and Ojo took place,  and how come it was only with Ola Kassim, sand with no one else on these forums that I had such encounters about thesemy alleged sexual escapades!

        How come no one else has yet come out to testify to having had such discussions or encounters with Dr. Ojo - ONLY Ola Kassim, Dr. Ojo's CLOSEST FRIEND and CONFIDANT...?

        My response to Ms Joan Osa Oviawe:

[...]

        On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 6:14 PM, <OlaKassimMD@...> wrote:

        Lady JOo et al:

        Even though I would have preferred that further discussion on this kind of nauseating
        issue be done in camera instead of polluting the atmosphere of Nigerian cyberspace,
        I am also sensitive to the benefits of full disclosure on the matter.

        I will give your request for restitution a serious consideration not necessarily because
        I did anything wrong, but because I was not fully forthcoming to you when you were
        querrying my decision not to participate any further in the Ojo for 2015 campaign.

        Let us wait and hear a rebuttal from Dr Val Ojo before jumping into premature
        conclusions based on my account of the referenced conversation.

        If the matter were just about Dr Ojo, I would have insisted that we do not discuss
        the matter any further either in camera or on the air waves for two reasons:

        1) Dr Ojo does not believe that there is anything wrong in these kinds of perverse
        sexual exploitation of minors and the unhygienic handling of Naira currency notes.
        No wonder the Naira currency notes smell so much so that some, currency machine operators in Nigerian banks wear face marks when counting the notes.

        2) I am of the opinion that Dr Ojo is  both unreformable and irredeemable regarding these kinds of
        issues even though like each and everyone of us he also has his good qualities and virtues..

        The truth is that it goes much farther than Dr Ojo. It is part of the widespread cultural malaise
        in Nigeria.

        I truly would have preferred that Dr had not broadcast the private e mail I sent to him but I had a feeling that
        he would all along..

        Please find below a fuller response to your earlier comments and those of Tajudeen Raji,
        Dominic and SteveK on this issue. I delayed sending the response because I would have preferred
        it as a private message to Dr Ojo, Dominic, SteveK, Tajudeen, yourself and all those who responded
        to Dr Ojo's earlier response to my message. I have decided to make it public because I know that Dr Ojo will publish it anyway notwithstanding the negative ramifications of the contents of the message on his person.

        Please for the second time I plead to be excused from further participation in this debate--unless it goes beyond singling out Dr Ojo and we start dealing with the real issues about the general break down
        of morality in Nigeria and what we can do to fix the problem.

        Bye,

        Ola

        Fuller Response: 1545 pmpm Jul 31, 2012

        Tajudeen, Dame JOo, Dominic, SteveK et al:

        I  always work from the premise that no human being is perfect
        including myself. We all  have our good qualities as well as
        our moral imperfections both major and minor. The good human
        beings are the ones who are constantly trying their best to minimize
        or eliminate their imperfections. The most dangerous ones to humanity are the ones who do not consider their moral imperfections, especially those that involve sexual abuse of children and minors as immoral acts.

        I still feel embarassed everytime I recall the lengthy conversation
        I had with Dr Ojo a few days before the teleconference I helped organize to assist in gauging support
        for his 2015 Presidential Campaign. I went along with making arrangemnets
        for the teleconference not necessarily because I had promised Dr Ojo that I would help
        arrange the conference but because I had openly committed myself to doing
        so on Nigerian listservs, with some fellow Nigerians already sending me e mails
        either expressing interest or asking if this idea of "Ojo for President" was for real or a joke.

        I am quite aware that many other human beings would have called out Dr Ojo immediately and announce a cancellation of telephone conference. I didnot cancelthe teleconference because I had already called out Dr Ojo once for writing on the
        Naijapolitics that he was sleeping with some minor northern Nigerian girls at his staff residence when he was a lecturer at OAU. The revelation led to a messy series of posts on Nigerian listservs in which Dr Ojo vociferously denied my accusations that he had
        once boasted about engaging in what I consider were illegal and pedophilic sexual acts
        with minors. The discussions degenerated into more name calling and ended
        up with what I perceive was a He-said-I said affair, with my words against Dr Ojo's
        and vice versa. I got many calls and e mails from those who know me protesting that
        I should not have allowed to myself to get involved in such dirty internet discussions.

        Now fast forward about two years later, and I had to listen to Dr Ojo regaling me for the better
        part of two hours about his sexual escapades with young prostitutes in which he
        invoked the names of the current Oni of Ile-Ife and Gen, Sanni Abacha. At first I taught
        he was joking or just dropping names and that this couldn't be true--especially with his inclusion of the name
        of Oni of Ile-Ife, a prominent Yoruba king. As the convsersation went on the story became more and more plausible to me. Everytime I wanted to move away from the topic Dr Ojo changes the new topic to the sexual escapade over and over again.
        The only other topic discussed during the conversation apart from the campaign which was only for a few minutes at the end of the phone call was the the positive news of the admission of his daughter with a  full scholarship to a Ivy League College in North Carolina.

        Right from the start of the teleconference which I reluctantly called after speaking with Tajudeen Raji, I tried several times to disengage mysef from the campaign
        effort with reasons such as that I was too busy etc. I suggested that Dame JOo should  take over as the Campaign Chairperson but she declined. She also declined the offer of the position of Vice Chair of the campaign
        on the basis that her hands were full with too many work or sudy related projects. Dr Ojo subesequenly offered
        the position (durring the teleonference) to Tosin Mustapha and another lady whose name I can not remember
        now. Both declined. I can remember Tosin Mustapha's retort--"I only came to see if this campaign was a joke or real." I got stuck with the Campaign Chair position!

        I called Tajudeen Raji the day after the teleconference to tell him that I would be writing to inform Dr Ojo
        and later the public that I was resigning from the position of Campaign Chair because I was too busy.
        Tajudeen Raji even help  draft a message that would announce my resignation without providing any information that might damage Dr's Ojo's campaign.
        I did not follow through with Tajudeen draft because the reason for the resignation given would have been a bold faced lie. I was not too busy that I could not have helped in his campaign if I truly believed in it.
        I also was not prepared to embarass Dr Ojo by disclosing the true reason I was resigning in order to avoid
        embarrasig him and causing another lengthy dirty internet roforofo arguments which frequently upset my friends any time they see my name associated with such discussions. This phone conversation was the second one to Tajudeen Raji. The first was made to him the day after the telephone convseration with Dr Ojo which I found very upsetting.

        I was in a moral and ethical dilemma from which I was pleasantly relieved when Dr Ojo dramtically
        'fired' me as the  Chairman of his Presidential Campaign for my releuctance to call a second teleconference. I remember some netters including
        Bolaji Aluko congratulating Dr Ojo for being decisive in 'firing' me. Todate, no one has taken up the
        'lucrative' and emotionally rewarding  job of being the Chairperson of the Ojo for 2015 Presidential Campaign. I kept silent and took my lumps!

        Even now I would have preferred that Ojo didnot make my response to him
        public. Why? Because I am truly convinced that Dr Ojo is irreformable and irredemmable
        in this regard even though he definitely has his own good qualities.

        The above are my last comments on this matter.

        Bye,

        Ola