Facebook newsfeed post by: Timothy Odedina

  • adeyemoadekunle1st@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Timothy Odedina wrote:

      FG have indefinitely suspended the proposed repair work earlier scheduled to begin on the Third Mainland Bridge today.
      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
    • adeyemoadekunle1st@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 24, 2012
        Timothy Odedina wrote:

        JUST IN: The Vice Chancellor of ESUT, Prof. Cyprian Onyeji, who was kidnapped on August 15, 2012, has been released.
        Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.