RE: GHANA: Pastor Bathing Somebody’s wife

  • Valentine Ojo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      Mazi Vincent Modebelu:

      Which side you dey now...?

      Which one be Dr. Ojo Palava here...?

      Se na me dey bath another man's wife ni...?

      Abi na my wife dem dey bath...?

      Gree man hear word o jare!

      Is this not what our Christian brothers and sisters practice daily as 'Christianity' in Obodo Nigeria and Ghana and among the Black Race in general...?

      Plus slapping witches out of helpless women, torturing brilliant little kids as witches, or selling them into prostitution...?

      Sadly, this is what too many of our people practice as 'Christianity'!

      Quote me!

      Dr. Valentine Ojo
      Presidential Candidate 2015
      Tall Timbers, MD

      On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM, vincent modebelu <vin_modebelu@...> wrote:

      Fellows

      This Ghana pastor is on to something.

      Board Members of African Action take baths too.... they even handcuff each other.

      Where are Dr Val Ojo and Sister Noyo...I need actions taken against these people.

      We have to cast the devil out of these people...!!!!!

      They even had to video tape the crap and have pictures to humiliate this woman.
      There is no water filling that  that bucket for a big woman
      There is no soap on that sponge.
      The mans legs are not wet
      The pastors back is all robbed with that paint from the wall..which means that they have been against the wall

      Look at the pastors left hand.....He has oil for RUB-DOWN......!!!

      I am sure some people will see more than me.

      Some pastors go for monies...this one goes for..rubdown

      vin....///

      http://umuahiaibeku.com/ghanapastorbirth.jpg

      ONLY IN GHANA: Pastor Bathing Somebody’s wife

      What level of ignorance will lead a married woman to accept a Pastor’s offer to give her a so-called spiritual bath to purify her and wash away all her sins.
      What will make a woman believe this?
      Only In Ghana …..
       (Ghana Ma.com)

      --

    • Charles Oyedeji
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
        Someone said only in Ghana. Well, as far as I know, many people's
        wives have been bathed in Nigeria with or without their husbands
        knowledge, soi stop messing about with this hollow supremacy feeling
        over Ghanaians just because we are louder than them! Women whose
        husbands are cheating, women who are desperate for a child or women
        who are seeking a breakthrough at all costs are the usual victims. We
        go again with typical Nigerian hypocrisy to point at Ghana, who at
        least maintain a society closer in outcomes to that expected of human
        beings!

        --
        Sent from my mobile device