CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CISA PRESIDENT

  • anak@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2010

      Feb 1, 2010 06:42:16 AM, NdiCISA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!

      I send my heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Anam for accepting to lead Ndi Igbo in America and thank Mazi Eddy Ukegbu for his successful leadership and wish him a quick recovery.
      Ndi igbo WILL continue to MOVE FORWARD IN PEACE AND WITH ONE MIND, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
      Anyi GANA GA NIRU.

      Chief, Dr. (Mrs.) Uzoamaka Josephine Aguoji
      .

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2010

        Feb 1, 2010 07:19:22 AM, NdiCISA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        I wish to congratulate the new CISA President Dr. Anam and the out going President Mazi Ukaegbu whose exemplary leadership speaks for itself particularly for upholding the enviable CISA tradition for power succession.  Hopefully Nigeria and NdIgbo will learn something.

        Osita Onyeador

        To: asa-usa@yahoogroups.com; worldigbocongress@yahoogroups.com; igbo_forum@yahoogroups.com; IgboWorldForum@yahoogroups.com; IWA_Igbo@yahoogroups.com; ndicisa@yahoogroups.com; igboevents@yahoogroups.com; NigerianWorldForum@yahoogroups.com
        From: anak@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:10:20 -0600
        Subject: [NdiCISA] CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CISA PRESIDENT

        Feb 1, 2010 01:32:23 AM, NdiCISA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        I wish to congratulate you, Dr. Anam as the New CISA President. I have worked with you in the past and I know you will move this association forward.

        Dr. Charles Oseji