SEQUEL TO : HURRAH APGA IS VANQUISHED !!!‏

  • Oderaigbo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 12:39 AM
       We still noticed that many people still believe that APGA did not do well during this last election ,so we are about to examine APGA and see if they did well or not.

      Apga came into existence after PDP which was the brain child and brain work of IDE OF OKO ,DR ALEX EKWUEME the strenght and brain behind Shehu Shagari from 1979 until Buhari overthrew them in 1984,he formed G14 which later metamosphosed into PDP and he became the Chairman of BOT.After he made it a national party ,it was hijacked right under his nose and as usual Ndiigbo were holding the feathers ,while others "Born to rule" took home the entire SPOIL .

      APGA had nothing after that ,but Okwute ndi igbo said no way that APGA must be and must be at the top and he single handedly wrestled APGA back from PDP ,even when the former Chairman who turned traitor ,i mean Chekwas Okorie sold APGA to PDP by taking money from Ngige and pronouncing APGA,S VICTORY ceeded to PDP and he also said that Peter Obi was on his own in his court pursuit to regain his stolen mandate ,but Okwute refused and went to court for 3 years and ,,,,,fast foward to date,,
      APGA has  won the following,,,,
      DEPUTY CHAIRMAN ,Nigerian Governors forum,which was unanimously giving to the only APGA governor in the entire nation,that was before GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA won Imo state in a landslide this month.

      Chairman South East Governors forum
      APGA have six House of Representatives members and 13 House of Assembly members from Anambra State. Also,  have won a Senate seat and 14 House of Assembly members in Imo State.

      APGA candidate in the presidential also won and that makes it APGA MANDATE ALSO ,damn ,,,,what else do you expect from APGA ?,a party from nothing to KING MAKER STATUS ?.

      Now let me make it clear as there is no more awusa party ,we know that CPC is history ,so is ANPP ,which means next election APGA will take over many states in the North and that is liberation from Poverty and brutal politics.
      Some people that are hard to reason with have shouted that APGA is AGULU PARTY ,which i will say WAAAAAOOOOOOOO ,if APGA is Agulu party ,then IMO STATE must be a sub-town of AGULU because APGA won everything in Imo state.
      Which means Rochas Okorocha must be from Agulu,same way many of them without knowledge of geography said that SIR VICTOR UMEH is from Agulu ,when he is from Agulu Uzoigbo ,it is like to saying that ENUGU UKWU is same with Enugu state.
      Anyi ma na a prophet do not have recogniction in his own kindred ,that is why some people ji agusi onu mmiri over APGA and what they did wrong instead of right ,none of them have ever paid a membership fee to APGA nor contributed to APGA finance.
      Some want Gov Peter Obi to use state fund and finance APGA and same them will cry ebewu if he do such thing,good a thing ,we still have something to jam thier face with ,so i will like to present the following fact about how GRACEFUL APGA government has being.

       Governor Peter Obi, while rehabilitating collapsed infrastructure, has succeeded in providing some of those things lacking in the State, namely:

      * Completed the construction of the 1st and 2nd phases of the Ultra modern State Secretariat, the first Secretariat in the State since creation.Do not forget that Anambra state is one of the state that receive the smallest allocation,and she is under intense persecution by PDP and yet this GOVERNOR man is doing all this and instead of isi ya Thank you ,ndi mmadu ana ako ajambene but that is politics for you.

      * Started and completed the Onitsha Business Park, adjudged as the first of its kind in the country. He has started another one, now being roofed, because 75% of the cost of the first one realized from rent fees, was ploughed back into the second phase.

      * Started and completed the construction of the Faculties of Law, Engineering, Mass Communications and Social Science buildings at the State University. Has started the development of the permanent site of the University’s campus at Igbariam.

      * Rebuilt all the structures burnt down in the State during the mayhem of November, 2004, when reactionary forces set the State on fire.

      * Started and completed from the scratch, the burnt Umueri General Hospital, and over 20 different buildings in our Hospitals and Medical Institutions. Examples are: Heart Centre (Onitsha General Hospital), Kidney Dialysis Centre (Onitsha General Hospital), An Administrative Block (School of Nursing and Midwifery, Nkpor), Classroom Blocks (School of Nursing and Midwifery, Nkpor), Resident Doctors’ Quarters (Onitsha General Hospital), Medical and Pharmaceutical Stores (Amaku General Hospital), Maternity Complex (Onitsha General Hospital), Special Medical Ward (Amaku General Hospital), Hostel Block (School of Nursing and Midwifery, Nkpor), New Auditorium (School of Nursing, Nkpor), Classroom Blocks (School of Health Technology, Obosi), etc.

      As a result of this, Anambra State which did not have any accredited hospital and health institution, now has Onitsha General Hospital and some health institutions accredited, while the accreditation  of  Amaku and Ekwulobia is being pursued.

      * Started the dredging of Nwangene, the first time this is done since Independence.

      * Also facilitated the on-going dredging of Sacamori.

      * Provided over 40 new buses for the State Transport Corporation (TRACAS) and bought over 100 vehicles for ANIDS Transport, which is doing very well,not counting the TAXIS which are in hundreds.

      * Started and completed two mini-stadia at Onitsha North and South LG Councils respectively.

      * First to start the planned equipping of all Secondary Schools in Anambra State with complete laboratories and computers. He has so far covered over 100 schools.

      * First Government to buy brand new buses for Secondary Schools in the State since its creation in 1991.

      * He is systematically providing computers to schools in Anambra State, apart from providing them with INTERNET connectivity and water.

      * First to increase workers’ salaries thrice in less than three years.

      * When he came, no Water Scheme was functional in the State. He has revived the Amawbia Water Scheme; presently he is working on Obizi Water Scheme, Agulu-Aguinyi, Dunukofia, Nibo, Nimo, Ukpor, Azigbo Water Schemes among others.

      * Before he became Governor, no international or donor agency operated in the State. Having restored confidence and integrity in Government business, they are all coming back: European Union, World Bank, UNDP, UN-Habitat, USAID, DFID, among others.

      * Through deft diplomacy, he has attracted Federal Agencies to open shops in the State, such as Corporate Affairs Commission, Central Bank, Standard Organization of Nigeria, among others.

      * Computerized the Anambra Land Office.

      * Started and completed the Prof. Kenneth Dike Central Library, the first library in the State since 1966.

      * The Obi administration is committed to the building of the human infrastructure and is championing training and retraining of civil servants and value re-orientation.

      * Completed over 640kms of Roads, the highest by any administration since the creation of the State.

      * Distributed transformers as part of the measures to tackle energy problem.

      * Completed the Ministry of Justice Building and Judges’ Quarters in Onitsha and Awka.

      * First to offer routine assistance to all the security agencies in the State.

      * Tackling the menace of erosion in the State with the seriousness it deserves. Recently commissioned the Nkpor (Agulu Avenue) and Ebenebe erosion sites.

      * Has always been the first to sign UNICEF Implementation Agreement as well as keeping its obligations to all donor agencies.

      * Attracted two fortune 500 companies to Anambra State, one of them, SABmiller of South Africa is already building their facility in the State.

      *Apart from prompt payment of salaries and pensions, he paid all the arrears owed during Dr. Mbadinuju’s Government. He has paid all gratuities up to 2010 to retirees, with promise that gratuities will be paid within three months of retirement.

      * Remains the only Governor to visit schools in the State, including primary and secondary schools.

      * Has sustained the routine grant-in-aid to institutions owned by voluntary agencies that serve the interest of the people of the state such as hospitals and schools.

      *The result of all these, and more is that Obi is silently re-branding Anambra State through good deeds, that has made the State to be gradually shedding the toga of war for the toga of peace and development.

      *Has donated communication gadgets, over 200 patrol vehicles and some Armored Personnel Carriers to security agents in  the State as well as offering them logistics support. Recently inaugurated Security Trust Funds for the security of the people of the State.

      * He has provided all Government Functionaries, Ministries, Agencies, Commissions, etc with official and operational vehicles.

      *He has bought for the State Broadcasting Service all the equipment they need. They are awaiting installation.

      * Above all, the State Government is not owing any financial institution,meaning he did not borrow from any bank with the hope of leaving baggage for any incoming Governor to carry.

      Before i rest ,i want to say that APGA has arrived and this is just the begining ,by the time APGA GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE will try to out do APGA GOVERNMENT OF ANAMBRA ,and both of them will be competing on who should do better in developement ,ndi Igbo will realise that APGA is not party of ndi agboro.

      Mazi Odera
      Truth is our standard,accept it in good faith or
      we shove it down your throat.The Choice is yours

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:58 AM
        Unless APGA is able to pull off Imo State then the Imo APGA can give APGA a new direction. As for the APGA in Anambra,give me a break.

        Mazi Uzo Obi

        Eziokwu bu Ndu

         (Kroo-maat!)

          "whatsoever thou resolvest to do,do it now. Defer not till the evening what the morning can accomplish"(Unto thee I grant the economy of life,1978).