Spanish classes for homeschooled students

  • sarahbunch79
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      My name is Sarah Williams. I live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I offer Spanish
      classes for homeschooled children in the area. I teach two classes -- elementary (ages
      7-11) and First-Year Spanish (ages 11+). I love sharing language and culture with others --
      especially children. I have taught in various private and public schools, and this is my
      second year teaching homeschoolers.

      If you are interested in any additional information, please contact me by e-mail
      at SpanishEnCasa@....

      Thank you for your interest.

      Sarah Williams
      Teacher