$1500/year per a student plus numerous field trips

  • Natalie N
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Thanks to all who had responded to my post regarding Meridian PPP last year! We have had a good year last year, however, MP3's new policies and their new administration's unwillingness to work with parents on some issues have made us to decide to leave their program this year. Fortunately, we have found another parent partnership program that seems to be less controlling/restrictive and is a lot easier to work with. They offer $100 less allocation per a student ($1500 per a year instead of $1600), however they also offer numerous field trips (at least 2 trips each month - 3 trips are planned for Sep.) covered by the program budget in addition to the allocation fund. Plus, they don't have complicated procedures for instructors' approval. They also offer $100 credit for each referred student enrolled in their program by Sep.1. I would be glad to give you their contact information if you'd be interested (please, contact me directly at nasonata@...).

      Thanks again,
      Natalie.