Over 50,000 pages of free health information

  • Natalie N
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 12:51 PM
      You might have already heard of this website: www.Mercola.com . It's one of the most visited health websites and it has lots of educational information. I have discovered it recently when someone has forwarded to me Dr. Mercola's article about the swine flu.

      Their company also sells quality health items. I'd like to find some local people that regularly buy from them or would like to buy. I just got their wholesale price list. I can forward it to anyone interested. Their wholesale prices are 40-50% off regular prices depending on the size of the order. They ship via UPS. A handling charge is $2.50.
      I'd like to buy their countertop water filter, Krill Oil, Chlorella, Purple Defense Grape Seed, and Children's Chewable Multivitamin. Let me know if there is anyone interested to split the order to get a higher discount.

      Thanks,
      Natalie.