Regroup for small file

  • pmmgarak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Just something I noticed when working with the exporter: It seems to
      export a material information for every single group, so if you have
      several groups with the same material, you should select them all and
      join them by hitting the "regroup"-Button in the "Groups"-tab.
      Depending on the mesh this can greatly reduce the filesize - one
      example i came across was a ventilator which had 37 kb before and 25
      kb after joining.

      Of course filesize is not a problem these days - but i guess it will
      also take up less performance in-game...hope you'll find this usefull.