Re: [NHPoly] Welcomes and May's Discussion Gathering

  • Jeremy J. Olson
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2008
      Hey,

      Ryan M. is planning on having the NH Pink Pistols chapter meet on the
      last Sunday every month, from 11:00-15:00. It would probably be good to
      have this meeting take place a little while after it. The PP will be
      using the Little Minnesota range in Deerfield, so it'll even be close
      by.

      At 2008-04-29T07:00:46-0400, <penkad@...> wrote:

      > Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:00:46 -0000
      > From: Pantherrr <penkad@...>
      > Subject: [NHPoly] Welcomes and May's Discussion Gathering
      >
      > Hello's to new members, please feel free to introduce yourselves
      > (we're pretty informal here).
      >
      > >From the posts to the group, it sounds like we might want to try a
      > Sunday afternoon gathering (for those of you who weren't sure where
      > we're meeting, it's our home, about 15 mi east of Concord, email us
      > for directions if you're planning to attend). I'll double-check with
      > Joe first, to make sure of which Sunday will be best for us this
      > month, and will post as a special notice to the group.
      > Thanks for all the input!
      >
      > -Denise

      Jeremy J. Olson (yahoogroups@...)

      "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    • fortyfive_fan
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2008
        This month's event will be Sunday, the 18th, at 4PM.

        We'll see how that works for folks.

        If it looks like Sundays will be better, then we can discuss options
        for subsequent months.

        For those who think they will attend, can we get a show of hands as to
        whether folks want to bring their own food, or if a pot luck would be
        preferred?

        Thanks,
        Joe
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2008
          Ah, well. I can't possibly make it that late on a Sunday. Have fun
          everyone who can make it, and hopefully I'll meet you at another time.

          --- In NHPoly@yahoogroups.com, "fortyfive_fan" <jbrown12@...> wrote:

          > This month's event will be Sunday, the 18th, at 4PM.
          >
          > We'll see how that works for folks.
          >
          > If it looks like Sundays will be better, then we can discuss options
          > for subsequent months.
          >
          > For those who think they will attend, can we get a show of hands as to
          > whether folks want to bring their own food, or if a pot luck would be
          > preferred?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Joe

        • Ruth and Jeff
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2008
            It looks like we might be able to make it on Sun. Can we get
            directions to where it is? Also, I'd like to make sure that it's kid
            friendly since we have a 9-year-old. We can either bring our own food
            or a potluck. Whatever is easiest for others.
            - Ruth
            > This month's event will be Sunday, the 18th, at 4PM.
            >
            > We'll see how that works for folks.
            >
            > If it looks like Sundays will be better, then we can discuss options
            > for subsequent months.
            >
            > For those who think they will attend, can we get a show of hands as to
            > whether folks want to bring their own food, or if a pot luck would be
            > preferred?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Joe

          • Louis Antonucci
            Message 5 of 11 , May 14, 2008
              My significant other and myself would like to attend your discussion gathering on Sunday, can you send out additional information and directions to the location, or info on who to contact for the information.

              Louis and Regina

            • fortyfive_fan
              Message 6 of 11 , May 15, 2008
                I sent you directions directly to your email.

                Kids are welcome. We have a 17-month old who loves Muppet Show and
                Red Dwarf, so one or the other is likely to be on the TV.

                As of right now, it doesn't look like it will be pot luck, so I would
                plan on bringing your own food.

                Joe

                --- In NHPoly@yahoogroups.com, "Ruth and Jeff" <juliusthecat@...> wrote:

                > It looks like we might be able to make it on Sun. Can we get
                > directions to where it is? Also, I'd like to make sure that it's kid
                > friendly since we have a 9-year-old. We can either bring our own food
                > or a potluck. Whatever is easiest for others.
                > - Ruth
                > > This month's event will be Sunday, the 18th, at 4PM.
                > >
                > > We'll see how that works for folks.
                > >
                > > If it looks like Sundays will be better, then we can discuss options
                > > for subsequent months.
                > >
                > > For those who think they will attend, can we get a show of hands as to
                > > whether folks want to bring their own food, or if a pot luck would be
                > > preferred?
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Joe

              • Chris
                Message 7 of 11 , May 17, 2008
                  Actually, I've unexpectedly got Sunday off after all, if I could get
                  some directions, please? Was a decision ever made about foods?

                  --- In NHPoly@yahoogroups.com, "fortyfive_fan" <jbrown12@...> wrote:

                  > This month's event will be Sunday, the 18th, at 4PM.
                  >
                  > We'll see how that works for folks.
                  >
                  > If it looks like Sundays will be better, then we can discuss options
                  > for subsequent months.
                  >
                  > For those who think they will attend, can we get a show of hands as to
                  > whether folks want to bring their own food, or if a pot luck would be
                  > preferred?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Joe

                • Ruth and Jeff
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 18, 2008
                    Joe, Thanks for the directions; unfortunately, we can not go because I
                    re-injured my back. I hope everyone has fun.
                    - Ruth(& Jeff)
                  • Chris
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 19, 2008
                      Ahh, well, unfortunately wasn't able to get up there after all. Hope
                      everyone had fun.