Discount for Calif Polyamory Gathering (Jul 19-21) expires in 2 days!

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 9:15 PM
      This notice is being reposted by request from Saturnia Regna
      - ML]

      This is to announce that the discount price for the West Coast Polyamory
      Gathering, which is happening July 19-21, 2013, at Harbin Hot Springs, in
      Northern California, (USA) will expire in two days.

      The price (per couple) is presently $670, (or $888 per triad)(individual rate
      =$390 per person). Note that this price will gradually rise as the event draws
      closer. This price DOES include meals. (This also includes camping priviledges
      at no extra charge) If you want to attend at the lowest price available, you
      must register and pay soon!!

      [This is an expensive event at an upscale venue, and, unfortunately, all the
      "free," and very low cost options are already spoken for].

      THIS YEAR'S EVENT WILL BE A JOINT EFFORT BETWEEN SATURNIA REGNA AND THE WORLD
      POLYAMORY ASSOCIATION.

      If you are interested in polyamory, open relationships, polyfidelity, or other
      types of consensual non-monogamy, and interested in meeting other like-minded
      people, this is the place to be!

      This event will focus on the exploration and deepening of skills such as
      clarification and expression of desires, jealousy management, expansion, and
      deepening of intimacy and multi-partner relating. It will also address other
      practical concerns related to polyamory, such as vital communication skills and
      negotiation tools. This is the place to really expand your own boundaries and
      transcend your own self-imposed limitations!

      The presentations will be of a social, interactive, FUN, and experiential
      nature. (No lectures, sermons, nor academic presentations).

      The main conference officially starts at 12 Noon on Friday (JULY 19) and
      formally ends at 5 PM on SUNDAY EVENING, JULY 21. However, note there will also
      be a special pre-Conference intensive that happens Thursday, July 18, and a
      Post-conference intensive that happens Monday, July 22. There will also be a
      Polyamorous Political Summit on Sunday Evening (July 21).These are technically
      separate events, from the main conference, and require a separate payment and
      registration. All interested participants are encouraged to attend these
      auxilliary events.

      We are still taking proposals for presentations. But note this is a polyamory
      conference. We are NOT interested in hearing from religious cults, spirits of
      "channeled beings," divine relevations from on high, extra-terrestrials, prima
      donas, self-proclaimed gurus, or pushy people of any type).

      Schedule to be announced in July.

      If wish to register, or have questions, contact Dave at:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      There is no anonymous /electronic registration available. If you want to
      register, contact Dave directly.

      We will be using the website shown below:

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com

      (We seem to be having problems with this website. Should have it back in action
      soon. Soon as we get it going again, we will continue to update it with the
      latest information. [So Even if the website says the discount has already expired, you still have two more days]

      In case you've never been there before, you'll love Harbin. Harbin Hot Springs,
      CA near Middletown (two hours from both San Francisco), nestles on 1200 acres of
      beautiful canyon land. It offers natural healing waters (hot, warm and cold
      pools), miles of hiking trails. The Poly Conference's area is totally private
      within Harbin. With in our area, we can be openly affectionate and sexually
      expressive. Harbin is a clothing-optional facility.

      PARTICIPATION IN ALL ACTIVITIES IS STRICTLY ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS ONLY!
      No PUSHINESS or AGRESSIVENESS allowed.

      If you want to register, contact me at:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com