New

  • keadaru
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
      Hi. I am new here.

      I am Pagan and Poly. I live the Poly life as I can. I have a husband and bf, both of which I am committed to. I am still learning as I go and would like to get to know like-minded people. I look forward to meeting folks within the group.

      Mel
    • Terry Steiner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
        Message
        Hi Mel,
        Depending on you location in NH, you might also check out the groups which are potentially nearby;
        Yahoo groups I know of are:
        NE-poly
        VtPolyWoodchucks (which I manage)
        I believe there is one for Maine, but don't remember its name offhand

        There is also Family Tree for eastern Mass and southern NH.

        Welcome, and this exploration is a very rewarding process!

        hugs all!
        Terry

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
          Hey Terry,

          I'm in Southern Maine actually but my bf lives in NH. I am close enough to the boarder so I can travel some for things.

          I am looking into NE-Poly and I will check out VtPolyWoodchucks. The one in Maine meets a little to far north for me though.

          Thanks :)

          Mel