An invitation from Berkshire Mountain Polyamory Network

  • Tara Shakti-Ma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012

      Greetings from the Berkshires!

      BMAPN has set it's potluck and social dates for the rest of the year, and we all want to extend a warm invitation to our neighboring groups throughout the region.   We hope you'll be able to make it to at least one.  For those interesting in visiting the Berkshires for a weekend, we can recommend some lovely B&Bs very near to us.   As we get to know traveling visitors better, we might even invite you to stay in our one room cottage.

      BMAPN gatherings are held at our home, which is situated on 7 wooded acres, complete with hot tub, labyrinth, bee hives, sacred places and groomed trails through the woods.

      Our future dates are -

      7/15  -  Many of us have expressed how much we're very much longing for some really poly focused deep discussion, so that's what's on the menu.  A half hour safe sex educational piece will be likely be part of our discussion, since this is a significant issue up for a lot of folks.  We'll limit this to half an hour, so we can move on to other dynamic matters.

      8/19 - This *might* be our (optional) camp-over weekend, with extended time together.  *If* we decide we can make this workable, people could begin showing up after noon, on Saturday, 8/18 for a casual, reasonably unstructured day, cook out dinner, brunch the next morning, team-work-style prep for the main gathering, and then our "formal" group gathering as usual on Sunday....which may get bumped later by just 1 hour.   More on that as thoughts crystallize.

      9/16 - Kyther and I (and hopefully a few more of us) will have attended the Loving More Retreat at Easton Mountain Retreat Center the weekend before, and discussion should be pretty energized.   I've been *asked* to present by Robyn Trask (director of Loving More), so I'm very jazzed about September!

      10/21 - BMAPN celebrates it's 1st Birthday.   And we WILL be celebrating!   There may even be a raffle and door prizes!   Whooohooo!    We'll still have our potluck and discussion circle as well.

      11/11 - potluck and discussion - details TBA

      12/16 - Holiday party, feast and full out social time.

      We hope to have the honor of welcoming you!

      Tara Shakti-Ma )O(
      © 2012   Unless otherwise indicated, all original statements in this message/post are copyrighted by Tara Shakti-ma. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose without prior written permission.

      http://www.facebook.com/Tara.ShaktiMa.Dakini

      Join us at any of the following groups. Each also has a Facebook presence...