Re: Seacoast

  • LadyP
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      Sorry I sort of missed seeing this post. As far as I'm aware, there aren't any seacoast gatherings yet (you can always check meetup.com) and there is a Maine group (I'm not a member of their list, so you'll have to ask if they have any events in Southern Maine (Kittery, York, Ogunquit area would be relatively close for you) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PolyamoryMaine
      Btw, welcome :-)

      -Denise