Discount for West Coast Polyamory Conference Expires JUNE 5

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Discount for West Coast Polyamory Conference Expires JUNE 5

      [This message is being reposted by request from Saturnia Regna - ML]

      This is an announcement that the current discount price for the 2011 World
      Polyamory Association's Conference will expire on June 5.

      This years conference will be happening July 29-31 at Harbin Hot Springs, in
      Middletown, CA, two hours north of San Francisco.
      Starts at noon, Friday Jul 29, goes til 10:30 PM, SUNDAY EVENING, July 31:

      We are in the larger conference facility this year, and have our own private
      warm pools!

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org

      If you are interested in Polyamory, Open Relationships or Responsible
      Non-monogamy, this is the place to be!

      The conference includes interactive workshops on multiple-partner
      loving,non-monogamous sexuality, panel discussions, jealousy management
      experiments, parties and opportunities to meet like-minded people.

      Harbin Hot Springs is on 1200 acres of beautiful land, with healing waters (hot,
      warm and cold pools). Harbin is a clothing-optional facility.

      T0 REGISTER, OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL:

      808-244-4103

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org

      PS - We still have room for more presenters, but spots are going fast. Contact
      Dave if you want to present:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...