New Here

  • open_eyes00
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hello, just joined group, and looking around. We are surprised to have
      found a group that is based in NH. Most of the people we have found
      that discuss this are more west or south. We are married, live in NH,
      and looking to meet those near the same mind-set. Hope to meet some of
      you soon!
    • billygoat8one@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008

        Good morning,

        Welcome.  There are more then you might think in this lifestyle but many also do not define themselves as polyrelationships or living.

        Hope to meet everyone here at some point.

        Sherper & Misty

        -------------- Original message from "open_eyes00" <open_eyes00@...>: --------------