Reminder: NHPoly discussion, Fri Mar 14th, 6:30pm

  • Pantherrr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
      Just a reminder to folks that we intend to have a poly discussion at
      our home in NH on this Friday, March 14th, starting at around 6:30pm
      or so.

      Feel free to bring food along for yourself (to share if you'd like,
      but not required), we'll also have some light munchies available.

      If you need directions contact Joe or I directly! Also, if we could
      get positive "Yes, I plan to attend" RSVP's on the list, that might be
      helpful in headcount for munchies, and to try to figure out if we
      should really try to move the gatherings to another day and/or time.
      Thanks, hope to see you here...

      -Denise (and Joe) Brown
    • Goddess of Java
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008

        I'd love to come, if I may.

        Could you send me directions from Lebanon, NH?

        --
        Noel Lynne Figart, Axe of the BABs, Goddess of Java, and She Who Truly Groks
        Coffee

        Some days, it's just not worth gnawing through the straps