Time for January meeting

  • NHPoly-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
      We're planning to re-start meetings this month.

      Latter half of the month, definitely. However, which particular day/time is up in the air.

      If anyone has a particular preference, please post it. Friday afternoon/evening works, as does day or evening on Saturday or Sunday. We could potentially do a weekday evening, although I presume that few will want that.

      So, please go ahead and reply with your preferences, so we can figure out a day and time.

      Thanks,
      Joe
    • Nathaniel
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
        We'd love to get out to meet you all for the first time.  You're pretty far out, though, and if we bring the kids (that's still acceptable, right?) than a Fri eve or Sat would work better for us.

        |\|

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          I would prefer Wed, Thurs, or Sun evenings.
          -the one who works overnights, Lynn

          --- In NHPoly@yahoogroups.com, NHPoly-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > We're planning to re-start meetings this month.
          >
          > Latter half of the month, definitely. However, which particular day/time is up in the air.
          >
          > If anyone has a particular preference, please post it. Friday afternoon/evening works, as does day or evening on Saturday or Sunday. We could potentially do a weekday evening, although I presume that few will want that.
          >
          > So, please go ahead and reply with your preferences, so we can figure out a day and time.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Joe

        • Sorobon13
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            I'd love to have a chance to meet some of the people from this group. I'm just around the corner in Milford, so just about any afternoon/evening is good for me.

          • newenglchick@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
              avoiding arisia weekend would be my preference :). its the holiday
              weekend in january

              anyone else going? id love to find friendly faces while there!

              otherwise days are generally hit & miss for me. first wed pm im
              usually busy.

              terri

            • Ricky Rick
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
                saturday end of afternoon/supper/evening and sunday morning, on the 3rd and 4th weeke-end of each month

                To: NHPoly@yahoogroups.com
                From: NHPoly-owner@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:31:44 +0000

                We're planning to re-start meetings this month.

                Latter half of the month, definitely. However, which particular day/time is up in the air.

                If anyone has a particular preference, please post it. Friday afternoon/evening works, as does day or evening on Saturday or Sunday. We could potentially do a weekday evening, although I presume that few will want that.

                So, please go ahead and reply with your preferences, so we can figure out a day and time.

                Thanks,
                Joe

                Faites une bonne action avec Bing Solidaire ! C'est ici !