John Quinones Lies in "Unreality" on ABC-TV

  • sunnie2day2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009

      I got this in my email last Friday....Wow...this is a gotta read!

      Blessings

      Sunnie

       John Quinones Lies in "Unreality" on ABC-TV

       http://www.Pro-Polygamy.COM/articles.php?news=0066

      TEASER LINE

         On March 17, 2009, ABC-TV's new "unreality" show,

         "What Would YOU Do?," teased the question for one of

         its segments, asking, "How far would you go for money

         and fame?"  The host, John Quinones, asked someone on

         the show, "So you would lie for money?"  But the reality

         is  as yet again proven in a separate set-up segment

         with actors pretending to be "polygamists" in the same

         episode - John Quinones, himself, has repeatedly lied

         for money and fame.

      1.  JOHN QUINONES AND "UNREALITY"

      2.  REALITY:  JOHN QUINONES IS NO "EXPERT" ON POLYGAMY AT ALL

      3.  REALITY:  ELISSA WALL IS NO "EXPERT" ON POLYGAMY AT ALL

      4.  "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"  POLYGAMY "UNREALITY"

      5.  ACTUAL POLYGAMY REALITY

      6.  QUINONES "MORALIZED" THE VERY "LESSON" HE SHOULD HEED