Next meeting: Sunday, February 15th

  • fortyfive_fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      The next meeting will be Sunday, February 15th, here in Northwood, at 3pm.

      Email for directions, if needed.

      As usual, it's a mish-mash of pot luck and "bring your own food." So
      feel free to bring what you like, but if you know that you'll be
      bringing something to share, it wouldn't hurt to let me know so that I
      can warn anyone else who decides to bring the same thing.

      Joe