Newly joined

  • Craig & Marcia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Thank you for posting info on this group and allowing us to join. We
      have enjoyed a more poly lifestyle intermingled in an alternative
      lifestyle for several years. We enjoy spending our time with intimate
      friends and loves.

      It is nice to see a group in NH.

      C&M
    • Debra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
        Glad to become a part of this group. I think community is very
        important and I hope to make lots of new friends here. I would love to
        see posts from people about a wide variety of things and how they might
        relate to polyamory....just my 2 cents :-)

        ~Deb

        --- In NHPoly@yahoogroups.com, "Craig & Marcia" <billygoat8one@...>
        wrote:

        > Thank you for posting info on this group and allowing us to join. We
        > have enjoyed a more poly lifestyle intermingled in an alternative
        > lifestyle for several years. We enjoy spending our time with
        intimate
        > friends and loves.
        >
        > It is nice to see a group in NH.
        >
        > C&M

      • Seth Lemons
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
          New to the group and relatively new to NH. I'm a PhD student in Computer Science at UNH. Sarah, my lady/girlfriend/partner, moved here with me and is working near here, thinking about doing Masters work in Psychology. She's not been involved in anything poly before and I've not had a whole lot of experience, myself. We're still not sure how our relationship will develop poly-wise, but we're definitely happy being each other's primary partners.

          Nice to see the folks I know and meet the folks I don't know.

          Seth