663Sun. 8/17 - NEW LEBANON, NY - BMAPN'S AUGUST POLY POTLUCK, DISCUSSION AND SOCIAL!!!

  • Bhramari Devi Dasi
    Aug 10, 2014
      Happy Sunny Sunday, Folks!   (Please read to the end for advance notice of our special event in September.)

      WOW!.....here we are in August already.   Autumn will be soon upon us!!!

      Berkshire Mountain Area Polyamory Network gathers again on Sunday, August 17, beginning at 1PM, in New Lebanon, NY.

      Please come join us where the beautiful Berkshires (MA) meet the equally beautiful Taconics (NY).....up and down the hills, into the woods, where you'll also find a bunch of poly folk getting together for GREAT food, lively discussion and lots of free social time....and.....a hot tub, labyrinth, woods paths, bee hives, veggies growing.....all on 7 wooded acres.

      Our day will unfold as follows -

      * Arrivals and appetizers begin at 1PM

      * Potluck lunch will begin around 2PM - The grill will be available for use, but we'd like to know in advance if anyone wants to use it, in case we need to coordinate it's use among a few people .....and....so food can be ready by 2PM. If you have questions, please post them to the list. If you're more comfortable writing to me off-list (where I have to warn you, mail can get buried fast), and you feel strongly about it, you can do so at Bhramari.dasi@... . If you'd like to drink wine or beer, please bring some for yourself and to share....and please - if you do drink - do so responsibly.

      * Discussion Circle - 3PM to 4:30-ish.

      * Free Social Time - 4:30-ish to 7PM

      DEADLINE FOR RSVPs via our Yahoo group, is Friday, 8/15 at noon!!

      BMAPN events are fragrance-free. Please refrain from using scented products when coming to our gatherings.

      ***ALSO*** - PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW for our gathering in September as well. The date is Sunday, September 14, starting at noon and going into the evening hours. BMAPN will be hosting a big FAMILY-FRIENDLY (kids welcome), POLY PICNIC, inviting folks from a number of groups in the NY/NE area to join us as well. We love to help groups "cross-pollinate", and we're hoping for a BIG turnout!!!

      Warmly, your co-hosts: Bhramari (and Kyther) for BMAPN