662BMAPN June Poly Potluck and Social - Sunday, 6/22 beginning at 1PM...New Lebanon, NY

  • Bhramari
    Jun 16, 2014
      Hi Folks:

      We gather again this coming Sunday!....and the folks at BMAPN warmly welcome you to join us.  We're expecting fabulous weather!

      Arrivals and appetizers start at 1PM, with lunch starting around 2PM. It would be great if everyone is here by then, so we can have a full welcoming circle before eating.

      We do not have a discussion facilitator for this month, so this will also be a whole-family-friendly gathering. Well-behaved and attended-to children are welcome!

      That said, our social times often give rise to enriching and engaging discussions, so if someone wants to initiate a group discussion, feel free to give it a try when we are all together.

      Otherwise, we'll simply enjoy great food, great company and spontaneous conversations as they occur. With the warming weather it may be a great day to be outside. The hot tub will also be available, but - depending on the weather - possibly as a "warm" instead of "hot" place to be.

      The deadline for RSVPs is this coming Friday - June 20 - at noon.  I'll post any logistical information that might be needed on Friday evening (in BMAPN's Yahoo group).   Please do not RSVP on *this* list, since this is only a "guest" announcement here.    To access detailed information and participate in our official RSVPs (which happen on our potluck sign up page) please go to our Yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BMAPN/info, and join the conversation around planning and logistics.

      To learn more about BMAPN in general, please go to www.bmapn.com.    If you have questions you can write to BMAPN.info@....

      BMAPN events are fragrance-free and BYOB.

      Consider bringing lawn or beach chairs, natural insect repellent (no chemicals please), shoes and clothing conducive to exploring outside (if that's your thing). BMAPN events are hosted at a private home with a hot tub, labyrinth, bee hives and woods paths to explore.

      Hope to see a bunch of folks show up.  New folks are welcome. Also, we welcome those who are currently poly-questioning (those who have been poly-active in the past, but are "on the fence" now, so to speak), poly-inquiring (considering if polyamory-in-practice is something they'd **potentially** like to explore), or who are not polyamorous but simply poly-friendly.

      Let's celebrate the first full day of astronomical Summer together!!

      Warmly:

      Bhramari
      ​(formerly known as "Tara") ​
      ​for BMAPN

      Find Bhramari on Facebook

      Join us at any of the following groups. Each also has a Facebook presence...

      http://www.BMAPN.com  (Berkshire Mountain Area Polyamory Network) - A polyamory social and support group that meets regularly in New Lebanon, NY.