1 message added in the last 7 days
Capoeira Angola is a culmination of dance, fight, song and game origination among the Bantu of South Central Africa. The journey into Capoeira Angola takes you into a world where the act of physical improvisation, self-expression and empowerment are combines into a liberating and rhytmic expression. It's a philosophy and way of life, which transcends mere martial arts, thereby leading the practitioners into a quest for physical, cultural and spiritual liberation.
- Cultures & Community
- Feb 29, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.