Mining books on EBay right now

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      I have a bunch of books on various type of equipment and building
      subjects
      on EBay right now. Bidding closes tonight at 7:00 pm PST.

      Most are still at starting bid of $10.

      1938 Mineral Dressing. All types of machinery using in ore mills.
      EBay
      number 150066387727 or use this link:

      http://tinyurl.com/ur8qt

      1925 Ore Dressing. Same. Ebay item number 150066388323 or use this
      link:

      http://tinyurl.com/y3zuhj

      Search for Bridge Design to find the bridge books. Or use this link:

      http://tinyurl.com/y7z7g7

      Then check my other listings. Lots of great old books at bargain
      prices.