Photos section, apology

  • nglogger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      Guys,
      First off let me say, SORRY for taking so long to get to the problem
      with our photos section. I have been swamped and have not had a
      chance to get to it earlier. Going through all the folders in the
      files directory, most contain pictures well under 100KB in size. This
      is fine; those are great. There were a number of files over a
      megabyte in size, some almost 2 MB. In a few cases, I just removed
      the contents of an entire folder, where all the photos seemed to be
      oversize. Please, guys, we need to keep image files at around 100 KB
      or smaller! Otherwise we will keep maxing out our space. Resize your
      pics before posting so they are smaller resolution, and smaller file
      size. If your photos were deleted (I tried to avoid this as much as
      possible) it is nothing personal, and you are welcome to repost them
      at a smaller resolution.
      Thanks,
      Joel Brumm
      List Owner
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
        Joel,

        I certainly appreciate your efforts. And time.

        Darryl Huffman
        Anchorage, Alaska

        Check out my web page at http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3.html
        for photos of some of my modelbuilding projects.