Re: [NGMMG] US FOREST CIRCUS COMPLAINTS

  • Carlos R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Of course, the opposite it true too. When you find
      the occasional ranger who uses appropriate judgment
      under the circumstances, some one should send a letter
      to his Congressman about that too. On at least one
      occasion, I have been rescued from my own stoopidity
      by the USFS.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250