Looking for Messrs Bantock and Lantz Rugga Skips...

  • Mark L. Stonbraker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello Group,

      Does anyone know where I can find Messrs Bantock and Lantz 1:32
      scale Rugga Skips? Caboose Hobbies in the U.S. does not have them
      anymore.

      Regards,
      Mark Stonbraker
    • mbernkopf2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        Hi Mark,

        I still have a few (opened, but complete) kits lying around. I moved
        out of 1/32 scale so I can sell them to you. They are the older
        version with the cast metal tubs.

        If you are interested, pls contact me off-list.

        Best,

        Mario
        Weinstadt
        Germany