14 inch gauge train For Sale

  • Rick Neet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      I'll apologize up front for the slightly "off-scale" solicitation, but it IS
      narrow gauge railroading{;^)

      To helping out a friend, the following is for sale.

      (1) 4-4-2 Fourteen inch gauge locomotive. Built by Hurlbutt in the 50's.
      Gasoline/hydraulic drive.
      Locomotive was completely restored about 4 years ago and is in
      excellent condition.
      (1) Flatcar
      (1) Gondola
      (1) Caboose
      Approx. 1000 feet of track consisting of 7 & 12 lb iron mine rail, and a
      couple of kick switches.

      Lay the track and you have your own backyard railroad! Currently asking
      $4000.00 for the lot.
      Buyer is responsible for loading and shipping. Located in Northern
      California.

      If you, or you know of anyone that may have an interest please contact me
      off line.

      Thanks,
      Rick Neet
      Crystal Pass & Pacific RR