Re: Locomotive Wipers

  • hwcwsl
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
      Ron:

      The subject of wipers and electrical pickup has been discussed for years on Yahoo Group Lists that are devoted to modeling in various scales. I just searched Yahoo Groups (using the Find Yahoo Group link near the top rigt-hand corner of this NGMMG List's home page) for any List (Yahoo calls them Groups) having to do with On30 modeling and found 88 Groups dealing with On30. Most seem to be specialized but one Group, called the The On30 Group, seems to be much like this NGMMC Group. The On30 Group has over 900 members and apparently lots of info On30 subjects. The direct link to it is:

      I model mostly in HOn3 and belong to several groups having to do with that scale.

      Anyway, take a look at the The On30 Group, join if you wish, and then post your question there, too.

      With best regards, Hart