moderator--Application pending from Ken Ruble

  • lloyd lehrer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
      Can a moderator or backup owner please approve his application or if it timed out, send him an invite? He applied a month ago and says no reply yet.
      kenruble@... is his email.

      Lloyd Lehrer, old member
    • Kjb80401@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
        I can vouch also for Ken, I've seen his email on other groups.

        Keevan

        In a message dated 8/8/2011 4:57:07 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
        ho.guy@... writes:

        Can a moderator or backup owner please approve his application or if it
        timed out, send him an invite? He applied a month ago and says no reply yet.
        kenruble@... is his email.

        Lloyd Lehrer, old member

      • grumpygrady
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2011
          this group may not have an owner or moderator any more ,
          his yahoo. page is missing