Fw: [HOn3] Wanted Stamp Mill recording

  • Mike Conder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Can anybody help?
       Mike Conder

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: purgatory1101 <paul@...>
      To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:06:27 PM
      Subject: [HOn3] Wanted Stamp Mill recording

      Guys,

      If anyone has a recording of a running stamp mill that they own the rights to and are willing to share it, please contact me off list.

      Thanks,

      Paul Richardson, MMR
      Purgatory & Devil River Railroad

      Ride the Purgatory online at:
      http://www.purgator yanddevilriver. com

      Please remember to sign the Guest Book

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
        Try www.millermodels.com

      • Kjb80401@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
          Miller Models has a lot of neat sounds, I have a few. The stamp mill
          sounds good. Honky Tonk piano adds interest to my Saloon, The mine blast is a
          hoot, "Fire in the hole" followed by a blast.
          _http://www.millermodels.com/_ (http://www.millermodels.com/)

          ITT Products has a large variety of sounds:
          _http://ittproducts.com/hqpage_2008.htm_ (http://ittproducts.com/hqpage_2008.htm)

          I have a realistic lightning and thunder sound module. I'll get the info
          on it should anyone be interet.

          Keevan

          In a message dated 9/29/2009 10:08:46 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
          wperrier@... writes:

          Try www.millermodels.com

          --- In NGMMG@yahoogroups.com, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

          > Can anybody help?
          > Mike Conder

        • Larry R
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
            Fantasonics has CDs of 5, 10 and 20 stamp mills. I have several of his
            CDs, they are excellent.

            http://www.fantasonics.com/

            --
            Larry Rickert
            Brooklyn, USA

            On30 Resource Center:
            http://on30center.com

            "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
            - Philippians 4:13