2063Re: [NGMMG] FOR SALE: Mine Plant by Tillson

  • Darryl Huffman
    Dec 16, 2013

      George,

      I have always been interested in hearing how life's little twists and turns bring us to today's situation in life.

      Usually those memorable twists throw us off course, but it seems like your's certainly provided you lasting benefits and happiness.

      Serendipity means "a happy accident" or "a pleasant surprise".

      Much better word than calamity.

      Thanks for sharing.

      I've got two Revell Fire Fighting boat kits set aside to build one or two versions of your river boat you published in the Gazette decades ago.

      Sorry you no longer have it.

      I had planned on meeting you in Seattle but things just did not work out.  Not "serendipitous" at all.

      Darryl Huffman
      451 N Evelyn Way
      Star, ID 83669
      darrylhuffman@...