      From: bfornshell <bfornshell@...>
      To: NGMMG <NGMMG@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 8:08 pm
      Subject: RE: Re: [NGMMG] Death Valley RR hopper cars [4 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from bfornshell@... included below]
      Hi,

      Using the new information from Sam's article I have made version 2 of the Hopper Car.

      Version 2 is closer to what I think the DV Hopper Car would look like. I hope a picture shows up with better detail but for now this should be it.  Need to gather the necessary detail parts, make the chassis, find some trucks etc and see how it looks behind my On30 Heisler Engine.  If all looks good I expect I will make a few more in On30 and then a bunch in HOn3.

      Bill Fornshell