2044RE: Re: [NGMMG] Death Valley RR hopper cars

  • bfornshell
    Nov 30, 2013

    Hi Sam,

    Your article is in the July / August, 2002 issue.  Thanks for posting about your article.

    I just finished my first card stock mock-up in On30.  Now that I have your article I will make a couple adjustments and make version 2.

    I a have attached 3 pictures of my first version.

    Bill Fornshell