         I will work on the plan after this family-oriented weekend, and see if I can enhance the tucks' image. If I have some semblance of success, I will then try "Mr. Reluctant Printer/scanner" once again and send that along.
         I am in the hopes that there is a truck out there somewhere that is close to a good match. Please sand by..........
      George

      On Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:55 AM, John Cummings <jcmm3030@...> wrote:

      As Sam Bass mentioned these DV cars were built by Kilbourn & Jacobs.   We found a small st'd gauge hopper at Virginia City, MN that is similar also built by K&J--truck w/b 51"  24" wd  archbar trucks--was at Anaconda to carry mill slimes.

      George Sebastian-Coleman
      11 Taine Mountain Road
      Unionville CT 06085

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Masonbogie <masonbogie@...>
      To: NGMMG <NGMMG@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Nov 29, 2013 7:39 am
      Subject: Re: [NGMMG] Death Valley RR hopper cars

      If you right click on the person's name after "From," you will get a series of options that includes "reply to sender." So you can always respond directly to someone on the group.

      George Sebastian-Coleman
      11 Taine Mountain Road
      Unionville CT 06085

      On Nov 29, 2013, at 8:26 AM, bill davis wrote:

      Hi George,
      Can you scan that plan and post it
      BILL

      On Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:27 PM, "23.weldon@..." <23.weldon@...> wrote:

       John - Yahoo will only let me reply to the group address and does not offer a method for attaching images.  Send me your full email address direct to 23 dot weldon at comcast dot net and I'll reply with the attachments.
      Ed Weldon

      ---In NGMMG@yahoogroups.com, <jcmm3030@...> wrote:

      Ed--
      Can't get into the photos section.   Can you send one by email?     John C.