      From: ferroequinologist1 <ferroequinologist1@...>
      To: NGMMG <NGMMG@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Nov 30, 2013 11:05 am
      Subject: [NGMMG] Bachmann Ore Car Conversion

         Added to Silversmith Power Plant Album 3 photos of a conversion project using Bachmann 2 Bay hopper cars.

         Not DV ore cars, but based on DSS&A  Stg ore cars built in 1913 by American Car & Foundry (9000-9399). I sectioned a Bachmann 2 bay, by removing two center panels and bottom bays, SB replacement hopper from styrene. I converted 5 cars to center dump and 1 side dump. Still need to get ahold xpme brake wheels for the hopper dump system.

            Ken Clark
             GWN
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic